We sincerely hope you can join us in leading the effort to fight pancreatic cancer by becoming a corporate sponsor for this year’s race. Every sponsorship dollar or in-kind donation will offset the operating costs of our race so more money goes towards the cause.
Sponsorship levels* are:
- Gold ($500 cash or product equivalent)
- Silver ($250 cash or product equivalent)
- Bronze ($100 cash or product equivalent).
Please ask if you are interested in a higher level of sponsorship and we can customize a benefits package for you.
As a corporate sponsor you are entitled to the following:
- Your company name/logo on event t-shirt (all levels)
- Your company name/logo on event website (all levels)
- Your company name/logo displayed in the park on race day (all levels)
- Verbal recognition on race day (all levels)
- Option to place advertisements/coupons, etc. in 300 race goody bags (all levels)
- Complimentary race goody bag/t-shirt (all levels)
- 2 Complimentary race entries (Silver)
- Option to showcase your company via a booth/table on race day (Silver, Gold)
- 4 Complimentary race entries (Gold)
- Invitation to post race celebration, courtesy of Fill the Shoes.org (Gold)
* Donations of products, services, gift cards, or other items for our post-race raffle are also appreciated and welcome.
Please confirm your commitment or address any question to Amanda. If you are able to sponsor us, usable logo artwork is kindly requested as soon as you have it and no later than October 15th for inclusion on the event t-shirts.
Thank you for your consideration! We look forward to seeing you on November 3rd.
Fill the Shoes is a 501©3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the federal tax codes. For donation distribution please click here.