Come support your community and a very worthy cause by running or walking in the 9th annual 5K to fight pancreatic cancer.
On-line registration is open through Thursday November 1st. Registration is $30 through October 19th and $35 through November 1st. You may register at packet pickup on November 2nd for $40. You may also register at the race site the morning of November 3rd for $40.
- When: Saturday, November 3rd, 2018 from 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM.
- Where: Hayfield Park, 7611 Hayfield Rd, Alexandria, VA 22315. (We will send detailed location and parking information to you via e-mail a few days prior to the event.)
- Registration. On-line registration is open through Thursday November, 2nd. Registration is $30 through October 19th and $35 through November 2nd. You may register at packet pickup on November 3rd for $40. You may also register at the race site the morning of November 4th for $40.
- Timing and Scoring. Our good friends at Reston Road Runners will provide accurate timing and scoring for all event participants. All race times and results will be available on site after the event and we will make them available on our website within 24hrs.
- Awards and Extras. ALL race participants will be treated to a custom race t-shirt, goodies from our sponsors, and a great post-race party with food and raffle prizes. In addition, we award the top 3 overall male and female winners AND the top 3 male and female in each of the following age groups (10&Under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70&Over).
- Packet Pickup. Packet pickup will be Friday, November 2nd from 3:00pm-7:00pm at Metro Run & Walk in Springfield, VA or you may pick up your packet on race day in Hayfield Park from 6:45am-7:30am.